- PP 2015, held at De Morgan House in London, England
Plenary speakers: Bruce Sagan and Peter Cameron.
Special Issue: Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science.
- PP 2014, held at East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee
Plenary speakers: Sergey Kitaev and Carla Savage.
Special Issue: Australasian Journal of Combinatorics 64 (1), 2016.
- PP 2013, held at the University of Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Plenary speakers: Sergi Elizalde and Stéphane Vialette.
Special Issue: Journal of Combinatorics 6 (1-2), 2015.
- PP 2012, held at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
Plenary speakers: Vince Vatter.
Special Issue: Pure Mathematics and Applications 24 (2), 2013.
- PP 2011, held at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California
Plenary speakers: Igor Pak and Jeff Remmel.
Special Issue: Pure Mathematics and Applications 23 (3), 2012.
- PP 2010, held at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
Plenary speakers: Nik Ruškuc and Richard Stanley
Special Issue: Pure Mathematics and Applications 22 (2), 2011.
- PP 2009, held at the University of Florence in Florence, Italy
Plenary speaker: Einar Steingrímsson
Special Issue: Pure Mathematics and Applications, 21 (2), 2010.
- PP 2008, held at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand
Plenary speaker: Mireille Bousquet-Mélou
Special Issue: Annals of Combinatorics 14(1), 2010.
- PP 2007, held at the University of St. Andrews in St. Andrews, Scotland
Plenary speakers: Mike Atkinson and Martin Klazar
Special Issue: Permutation Patterns, LMS Lecture Note Series 376, 2010.
- PP 2006, held at Reykjavik University in Reykjavik, Iceland
Plenary speaker: Michael Albert
Special Issue: Annals of Combinatorics 11 (3–4), 2007.
- PP 2005, held at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida
Plenary speaker: Doron Zeilberger
Special Issue: : Advances in Applied Mathematics 36 (2), 2006.
- PP 2004, held at Malaspina University-College in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Plenary speakers: Miklós Bóna and Gabor Tardos
- PP 2003, held at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand
Plenary speaker: Herbert Wilf
Special Issue:: Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 9 (2), 2002–2003.
The conference logo was created by the organizers of PP 2015 following the 2009 design by Julian West. The header image is by Elena Maximova.